Mumbai, India – March 15, 2017 – In the presence a gathering of eminent CIOs, angel investors, industry stalwarts, VCs, and corporate heads, Informatik has been recognised with HOT 1OO: RACE TO GRACE 2017 Award, which champions innovation and enterprise.
This was the third edition of the Hot 100 Awards, which honour startups providing unique and disruptive technology solutions that work, deliver real benefits, are innovative and potentially address the market at large. This year saw a significant number of entries and the 23 jury member panel was hard pressed to select the winners whose creative use of technology made them stand out. Entries were received from a wide array of fields, from Cloud and Data Analytics to Healthcare, Education, Social Media, eCommerce, IoT, and BFSI, among others.
Winners of the HOT 1OO: RACE TO GRACE 2017 Awards were determined by public voting coupled with scores from an imminent pan-India jury panel. The panel comprised industry stalwarts—CIOs, Investors, Analysts, Commentators and Industry Leaders—who allocated scores and basis their expertise finalised the winners. Selection is made by evaluating the startup’s technological innovation, team strength, opportunity size, and product value proposition. The HOT 100 Awards are a celebration of the entrepreneurial spirit, and seek to recognise and reward India’s most dynamic enterprise-focused startup businesses. Having earned this validation and honour, startups have a platform through which they can introduce their company to the world.
HOT 1OO: RACE TO GRACE 2017 Awards were presented to 100 innovative startups.
“Through the Hot100 Awards we have curate the most validated, trustworthy and promising technology startups in the country,” said Anoop Mathur, Founder & President at Centre Of Recognition & Excellence. “This is done with help of the CIO community, Angel Investors and the ICT Ecosystem Mentors. I’m very excited for the winners who demonstrated innovation and excellence, with outstanding achievements. I congratulate them on winning this elite tag.”
Informatik is a Pharma/Healthcare Technology company founded by Medical and Research Scientists with a vision to reduce the healthcare cost burden, improve patient safety and enhance healthcare delivery. It is coupled with information technology experts in offering solutions that address the pain areas within the drug discovery, clinical drug development and various areas of the pharmaceutical operations and regulatory processes.
Triggerware is a cloud platform with advanced data analytics and process automation using AI/Machine Learning technology; Informatik explores potential opportunities of this application to do process automation, enable analytics and decision making.
Potential applications include the following:
- Improve clinical trial management in multi-centre, multi-national studies, digitize clinical trials and automate data management including statistical analysis and reportability.
- In the pharmaceutical drug development area, the core technology can offer advantages to data aggregation/connection and analysis from different sources through connector and correlation mechanism. We have the capability to automate the following processes that include literature search, safety signal detection, evaluation and risk management measures through alert mechanism, affiliate safety process using TriggerWare as a glue and not replacing any of the existing infrastructure. This is achieved through the in-house expertise of Informatik in the pharmacovigilance area.
- Data migration (For example from various data sources, different databases and from various versions of the same database using an unique connector mechanism which will reduce the error rate significantly, reduce human effort and time to complete the migration.
- GMP compliance in manufacturing sites
In the GMP manufacturing area, as this process requires rigorous documentation of all the events and movements within the manufacturing facility, the IoT capability of Tiggerware has the ability to track movements (of personnel and materials) within the manufacturing facility and extract data from multiple sources and putting them in interactive dashboards (inbuilt alerts and audit trails). This allows real time understanding of events and enables proactive approaches. It also enables generating documents for regulatory submissions.
- Informatik also offers solutions to Healthcare delivery to reduce patient readmission rate by digitizing the discharge summary and sending alerts to mobile devices of healthcare professionals and patients. We also help the hospitals to analyse data to enable research studies and pharma companies. The system can also track patients through various sections within the hospitals, track patient specimens, diagnostic records and medicines.
It’s an honour and pride that Informaik has been recognised in the startup community. We consider this to be an early success and this will help us grow our business, increase the confidence of the customers, team and investors.
KPMG is the knowledge partner for HOT 100 2017.
For more information, press only:
Dharani Munirathinam, Founder US
+ 1 (732) 910-0096
Naveen Raju, Head India Operation
Categories: Press Releases